Is it SUMMER yet?
Spring Break with my gull was a nice reset button before testing season! State testing..boooooo!
Something about sunsets at the beach recharge the soul. Take me back! Happiness comes in waves they say. I'm currently riding that wave. I think it's due to the LAST MONTH O SCHOOL! Whew! What a year! Get me outta here! Day dreamin' about the beach and boats.
Few of my favorite memories from Spring Breeeeaaaak:
1. Vincent! Our shuttle driver to and from the Flora-Bama two nights in a row. Homeboy has 7 kids and too many jobs. His positive spirit is infectious and can't wait to see him again when we return.
2. Beach. Beer. Bushwackers. Boats.
3. Lots of dancing! Great tunes and a Dustin Lynch look alike with a NICE... not a bad combo.
4. Running into boss lady and her hubs.
5. Road tripping with my gull and jamming out to some country tunes.
6. Straight tourists buying matching hats at Fisher's where we ate some ridiculously awesome food and day dreamed about parking our boat Marina style. We even Googled our future investment.
7. Devouring some of the best BBQ. We got fed at the shed!