HEALING YOUR HEART
We've all been through or will at some point go through pain in our lives. Through my own experience and growth, these things are what's helping me turn my PAIN INTO POWER:
1. CRY it out. Get it alllll out. And then maybe cry some more. Release all that built up emotion.
2. WRITE it down. Write down what those emotions are and just freely write without giving much thought as to what you are writing. This will allow you to become the observer of your own thoughts and free your mind of the running loop in your head.
3. Take OWNERSHIP. Look at things as lessons verses failures. What can you learn from it? What can you do better? Everyone is always going to be right in their own perceptions of things so let go of the blame game or who is at fault. Choose to take ownership of only what you can change and who you are and want to be.
4. Surround yourself with GREAT FRIENDS. True friends won't placate you. They will be there for you and give you genuine encouragement that helps you get back on your feet. They don't leave you ALONE. Don't isolate yourself. After that cry, it's time for some girl time!
5. OVERCOME. Don't get lost in the victim mentality and asking yourself "why?" Focus on loving yourself with positive affirmations, rocking out to a great playlist, and practice meditating and/or visualizing. Workout even when you don't want to so you feel good about yourself. Make the bed every morning and be kind to yourself! Remind yourself of how far you've already come and choose GRATITUDE.